Guidelines & FAQs
The car parking listings on SimplyGuest are posted by parking owners themselves.
How does it work?
SimplyGuest doesn't verify any listings. SimplyGuest doesn't do any fact-checks on these parkings.
Before you park your vehicle, please verify the facts claimed by the owner.
- Find a listing you like on SimplyGuest.com or at search
- Buy a token to view contact details of the owner
- Visit the parking and verify the facts
- If you like the parking space, negotiate with the owner
- Start parking your vehicle
- We will mark the parking as unavailable on SimplyGuest.com
Before you pay the parking owner, ensure these:
- Your car fits in to the parking space.
- Some apartments don't allow non-resident vehicles to be parked in their complex.
- Check if the vehicle needs a security sticker or a pass
- If you need to give advance notice to the owner before vacating
Few things that can happen in the parking lot. Evaluate these risks when you visit the parking spot.
- Rats/Bandiquits cutting down car cables
- Kids playing around the parking can scratch your vehicle
- If you use a car covering, it may not withstand strong winds
- Rarely, the basements might get flooded during heavy rains
- Other vehicles blocking your pathway
- Your car may not fit into the parking space
- Bird droppings, especially pigeons