- SimplyGuest isn't responsible for the safety of your car. Please assess the safety conditions before parking and from time to time thereafter.
- SimplyGuest doesn't take responsibility of any damages to the vehicle at the parking space.
- Rent is prepaid. If rent is not paid in advance, parking will be considered unlawful.
- In the event that either owner or the tenant wants to cancel the parking, they can do so by giving 30 days of notice.
- Please park only in the allotted area.
- Please don't obstruct pathways, and other parking lots.
- SimplyGuest isn't responsible for maintaining the car covers, or any other car accessories.
- Person parking the vehicle must ensure the parking gate is closed for their own vehicle's safety.
- Washing of cars isn't allowed in the parking space.