||Ready to move
||Dyu Art Cafe
Availability for Men
- Be considerate to your roommates and neighbors
- No loud noises or disturbances after 9.30pm
- Visitors of opposite gender not allowed after 9PM
- Clean the kitchen and common areas after you have used them
- No smoking, or drugs. Take permission from other roommates if you’d like to consume alcohol
- Use shared resources (Fridge, TV, WiFi, Water, Power) judiciously. It affects others expenses
View house rules poster
Rent & Security Deposit - fine print
- Security Deposit is refundable, less End of Term (EOT) charges, unless you have damaged something in the house.
- You need to pay the rent in advance. By 5th of every month.
- Short-term stays aren't allowed. You must stay for at least 6 months.
- You must provide at least 1 month notice before vacating the house.
Map & Location
This is an upscale locality of Koramangala with he right mix of busy commercial activity and quiet tree-
lined avenues. It is located quite close to the campuses of Christ Hosur Road Campus, Jyothi Nivas
College, Accenture and Flipkart. Nilgiri’s, More, Reliance Fresh and Star Bazaar are very close by and will
cater to most of your daily needs. There are several fitness centres and parks around the area, including
Judges’ Park, Snap Fitness and The Fit District. There are also several ATMs, pharmacies and hospitals
including Acura and St. John’s nearby.
Popular restaurants and eateries in the vicinity include DYU Art Café, Carrots and Koramangala Social. If
you step out in the evening, you will also find several chaatwalas and tender coconut sellers here. There
are also several salons and spas in the area including Enrich, Green Trends and YLG. Shopping wise, the
house is a short distance away from several big malls and stores such as Forum Mall, Shopper’s Stop and
80 ft Road. If you are looking for something to do in the evenings or on the weekends, you can head out
to Blue Moustache or Escape for some fun and games. The area is also very well-connected by public
transport. You will get many buses to other areas of the city from the Kalyana Mantapa bus stop nearby.
It is certainly very easy to hail cabs and autos from your doorstep too, if you prefer that.