||Ready to move
Availability for Any
- Be considerate to your neighbors
- No loud noises or disturbances after 9.30pm
- No smoking or drugs within the premises. Ensure non-smokers aren't affected.
- Use shared resources (Water, Power, WiFi) judiciously.
Rent & Security Deposit - fine print
- Security Deposit is refundable, less End of Term (EOT) charges, unless you have damaged something in the house.
- You need to pay the rent in advance. By 5th of every month.
- Short-term stays aren't allowed. You must stay for at least 6 months.
- You must provide at least 1 month notice before vacating the house.
Map & Location
Koramangala 4 th Block is a small but cosy residential area in the heart of Koramangala with plenty of
walking space around. It is located quite close to the Wipro Park in Koramangala. Spencer’s, Nilgiri’s, and
Green’s Supermarket are very close by and will cater to most of your daily needs. There are several
fitness centres and parks around the area, including Gold’s and The Body Works Gym nearby. There are
also several ATMs, pharmacies and hospitals including Acura and St. John’s nearby.
Popular restaurants and eateries in the vicinity include Prost, Sotally Tober, Costa Coffee and Roots. If
you step out in the evening, you will also find several chaatwalas and tender coconut sellers here. There
are also several salons and spas in the area including YLG, Lakme and Renaissance Salon. Shopping wise,
the house is a short distance away from several big malls and stores such as Forum Mall, Shopper’s Stop
and 80 Ft Road. If you are looking for something to do in the evenings or on the weekends, you can head
out to Blue Moustache or Escape for some fun and games. The area is also very well-connected by public
transport. Buses from the Maharaja Signal bus stop nearby will connect you to other areas of the city. It
is certainly very easy to hail cabs and autos from your doorstep too, if you prefer that.