||Ready to move
||Manyata Tech Park, Kensri School,
Availability for Men
- Be considerate to your roommates and neighbors
- No loud noises or disturbances after 9.30pm
- Visitors of opposite gender not allowed after 9PM
- Clean the kitchen and common areas after you have used them
- No smoking, or drugs. Take permission from other roommates if you’d like to consume alcohol
- Use shared resources (Fridge, TV, WiFi, Water, Power) judiciously. It affects others expenses
View house rules poster
Rent & Security Deposit - fine print
- Security Deposit is refundable, less End of Term (EOT) charges, unless you have damaged something in the house.
- You need to pay the rent in advance. By 5th of every month.
- Short-term stays aren't allowed. You must stay for at least 6 months.
- You must provide at least 1 month notice before vacating the house.
Map & Location
SimplyGuest provides single room and 1 BHK’s on rent in this area which is walking distance to Manyata Tech Park. Ideal for people working here these places provides freedom and coziness of home. The place is very near to elements mall. More, Nilgiris, Spar and Global Mart Supermarket are very close by and will cater to most of your daily needs. There are several fitness centers and parks around the area, including Vybes Fitness Studio, Health Beat Fitness and Muscle Power Fitness Gym. There are also several ATMs, pharmacies and hospitals including Columbia Asia and Bangalore Baptist Hospital nearby. Popular restaurants and eateries in the vicinity The Druid Garden, Mama’s Restaurant, North Indian Bhukkads and Traffic Jam Restaurant. If you step out in the evening, you will also find several chaatwalas and tender coconut sellers here. There are also several salons and spas in the area including Lakme, Naturals and Symphony Unisex Salon. Shopping wise, the house is a short distance away from several big malls and stores such as Elements Mall, Phoenix MarketCity, and Orion Mall. If you are looking for something to do in the evenings or on the weekends, you can head out to Bellary Road for a drive to the airport or to the Jakkur Lake. The area is also very well-connected by public transport; it is very close to Manyata Tech Park bus stops from where you can get connecting buses to the rest of the city. It is certainly very easy to hail cabs and autos from your doorstep too if you prefer that.