||Ready to move
||Between Udupi Garden and AXA Signal, parallel road. Near Sangam Bakery
Availability for Men
- Be considerate to your roommates and neighbors
- No loud noises or disturbances after 9.30pm
- Visitors of opposite gender not allowed after 9PM
- Clean the kitchen and common areas after you have used them
- No smoking, or drugs. Take permission from other roommates if you’d like to consume alcohol
- Use shared resources (Fridge, TV, WiFi, Water, Power) judiciously. It affects others expenses
View house rules poster
Rent & Security Deposit - fine print
- Security Deposit is refundable, less End of Term (EOT) charges, unless you have damaged something in the house.
- You need to pay the rent in advance. By 5th of every month.
- Short-term stays aren't allowed. You must stay for at least 6 months.
- You must provide at least 1 month notice before vacating the house.
Map & Location
This house is very close to the beautiful BTM Lake in BTM Layout. It is located quite close to the
campuses of Silk Board, Christ (Hosur Road and Bannerghatta Road campuses) and IIM-Bangalore.
Foodworld, Home Needs and 7 Days Supermarket are very close by and will cater to most of your daily
needs. There are several fitness centres and parks around the area, including BTM Lake Park, Core
Fitness, Muscle Tribes and Mega Gym. There are also several ATMs, pharmacies and hospitals including
Gangothri Hospital and Manipal Hospital nearby.
Popular restaurants and eateries in the vicinity include Adyar Anand Bhavan, Alankrutha and Beijing
Bites. If you step out in the evening, you will also find several chaatwalas and tender coconut sellers
here. There are also several salons and spas in the area including Lakme, Green Trends and Bubbles
Salon. Shopping wise, the house is a short distance away from several big malls and stores such as
Forum Mall, Gopalan Innovation Mall and Vega City Mall. If you are looking for something to do in the
evenings or on the weekends, you can head out to BTM Lake for a walk, NICE Road for a drive, or to the
Bannerghatta National Park. The area is also very well-connected by public transport. Buses from the
BTM Layout Kuvempu Nagara bus stop nearby will connect you to several major areas of the city. The JP
Nagar metro station is also not too far away by cab or auto. It is certainly very easy to hail cabs and
autos from your doorstep too, if you prefer that.