||Ready to move
||Behind Fortis Hospital, opposite Adarsh Rythm
Availability for Women
- Be considerate to your roommates and neighbors
- No loud noises or disturbances after 9.30pm
- Visitors of opposite gender not allowed after 9PM
- Clean the kitchen and common areas after you have used them
- No smoking, or drugs. Take permission from other roommates if you’d like to consume alcohol
- Use shared resources (Fridge, TV, WiFi, Water, Power) judiciously. It affects others expenses
View house rules poster
Rent & Security Deposit - fine print
- Security Deposit is refundable, less End of Term (EOT) charges, unless you have damaged something in the house.
- You need to pay the rent in advance. By 5th of every month.
- Short-term stays aren't allowed. You must stay for at least 6 months.
- You must provide at least 1 month notice before vacating the house.
Map & Location
The house is located very close to the IIMB, Kalyani Magnum (VMWare, Oracle, Practo etc.) and
Christ (Bannerghatta Road) campuses. Dream Market Supermarket is very near to the house and will
cater to most of your day-to-day needs. Reliance Mart and Organic Abode are also just a quick walk
away. Snap Fitness and Yoga Tree are also close by; if you prefer the outdoors, head to the nearby
Panduranga Nagar Park or the Doresanipalya Forest, or to all the parks of Vijaya Bank Layout only a
short distance away. There are also several ATMs, pharmacies and hospitals (including Fortis) in
close proximity to this house.
Popular restaurants and eateries in the vicinity include Natural Ice Cream, Polar Bear, Vasudev
Adiga’s, Adyar Ananda Bhavan, California Burrito, Bhukkad, Empire, Hakuna Matata, Intalia and
Beijing Bites among others. If you step out in the evening, you will also find several chaatwalas and
tender coconut sellers here. There are also several salons and spas including Natural’s, Lakme, Four
Fountains, Green Trends and YLG nearby. Shopping wise, the house is a short distance away from
several big malls and stores such as Vega City Mall, Gopalan Mall, Central Mall, Royal Meenakshi
Mall and Decathlon. If you are looking for something to do on the weekends, you can head out to
the Bannerghatta National Park or go for an early morning or late night drive on the NICE Road.
The area is also very well-connected by public transport. The Arekere Gate bus stop is less than 10
minutes away by walk and there are very frequent buses to all the important locations of the city
(Majestic, KR Market, Shivajinagar, Shanthinagar etc.) from here. The house is also only a quick auto
ride away from the JP Nagar metro station, from where you can catch trains to several parts of the
city. It is also very easy to hail cabs and autos from your doorstep, if you prefer that.