||Ready to move
||Bangalore Central, Behind Woody's
Availability for Women
- Be considerate to your roommates and neighbors
- No loud noises or disturbances after 9.30pm
- Visitors of opposite gender not allowed after 9PM
- Clean the kitchen and common areas after you have used them
- No smoking, or drugs. Take permission from other roommates if you’d like to consume alcohol
- Use shared resources (Fridge, TV, WiFi, Water, Power) judiciously. It affects others expenses
View house rules poster
Rent & Security Deposit - fine print
- Security Deposit is refundable, less End of Term (EOT) charges, unless you have damaged something in the house.
- You need to pay the rent in advance. By 5th of every month.
- Short-term stays aren't allowed. You must stay for at least 6 months.
- You must provide at least 1 month notice before vacating the house.
Map & Location
This house is in a prime locality in JP Nagar, quite close to the buzzing and active Marenahalli Road. It is
located quite close to the campuses of Kalyani Magnum, Oracle, Practo, Accenture and IBC Knowledge
Park. Big Bazaar, Nilgiri’s, More and MK Ahmed Supermarket are very close by and will cater to most of
your daily needs. There are several fitness centres and parks around the area, including Gold’s and
iWorkout. There are also several ATMs, pharmacies and hospitals including Manipal Hospital, Sagar
Hospital and Apollo nearby.
Popular restaurants and eateries in the vicinity include Woody’s, Kesariya, Rajdhani, Kamat and Deja Vu.
If you step out in the evening, you will also find several chaatwalas and tender coconut sellers here.
There are also several salons and spas including YLG, Lakme and Jawed Habib. Shopping wise, the house
is a short distance away from several big malls and stores such as the JP Nagar Central, Gopalan
Innovation Mall and Vega City Mall. If you are looking for something to do in the evenings or on the
weekends, you can head out to Ranga Shankara for a play, or to the Bannerghatta Zoo, or for a morning
ride on the NICE Road. The area is also very well-connected by public transport. It is very close to the
Ragi Gudda bus stop that will connect you to most of the major areas of the city. Very close by is the JP
Nagar metro station from where trains will connect you to the rest of the city. It is certainly very easy to
hail cabs and autos from your doorstep too, if you prefer that.