||Ready to move
||Christ University, Prestige Technopolis. 1km from Forum Mall, Koramangala
Availability for Women
- Be considerate to your roommates and neighbors
- No loud noises or disturbances after 9.30pm
- Visitors of opposite gender not allowed after 9PM
- Clean the kitchen and common areas after you have used them
- No smoking, or drugs. Take permission from other roommates if you’d like to consume alcohol
- Use shared resources (Fridge, TV, WiFi, Water, Power) judiciously. It affects others expenses
View house rules poster
Rent & Security Deposit - fine print
- Security Deposit is refundable, less End of Term (EOT) charges, unless you have damaged something in the house.
- You need to pay the rent in advance. By 5th of every month.
- Short-term stays aren't allowed. You must stay for at least 6 months.
- You must provide at least 1 month notice before vacating the house.
Map & Location
SG Palya is a favourite haunt especially for students of Christ, Hosur Road Campus. It may be a rather
crowded area, but it is certainly in the midst of all the action. It is located quite close to the campuses of
Christ, Accenture, IBC Knowledge Park, Flipkart etc. Nilgiri’s, More and Gourmet @ Westside are very
close by and will cater to most of your daily needs. There are several fitness centres and parks around
the area, including Fitness Edge, Global Fitness and Gold’s. There are also several ATMs, pharmacies and
hospitals including St. John’s and NIMHANS nearby.
Popular restaurants and eateries in the vicinity include Juicy’s, Happy Brew, DYU Art Café and Gramin. If
you step out in the evening, you will also find several chaatwalas and tender coconut sellers here. There
are also several salons and spas in the area including Lakme, Affinity and Purple Haze. Shopping wise,
the house is a short distance away from several big malls and stores such as Forum Mall and Gopalan
Innovation Mall. If you are looking for something to do in the evenings or on the weekends, you can
head out to Blue Moustache for bowling or Escape for some detective fun. The area is also very well-
connected by public transport. The SG Palya, Forum Mall and Christ bus stops are all just a stone’s throw
away. It is certainly very easy to hail cabs and autos from your doorstep too, if you prefer that.