||Ready to move
||200 mtrs from Kalyani Magnum, Kalyani Vista
Availability for Men
- Be considerate to your roommates and neighbors
- No loud noises or disturbances after 9.30pm
- Visitors of opposite gender not allowed after 9PM
- Clean the kitchen and common areas after you have used them
- No smoking, or drugs. Take permission from other roommates if you’d like to consume alcohol
- Use shared resources (Fridge, TV, WiFi, Water, Power) judiciously. It affects others expenses
View house rules poster
Rent & Security Deposit - fine print
- Security Deposit is refundable, less End of Term (EOT) charges, unless you have damaged something in the house.
- You need to pay the rent in advance. By 5th of every month.
- Short-term stays aren't allowed. You must stay for at least 6 months.
- You must provide at least 1 month notice before vacating the house.
Map & Location
This house is in a busy and active area of JP Nagar. It is located quite close to the campuses of Kalyani
Magnum, Oracle, Practo, VMWare and IIM-Bangalore. More, The Big Market and Star Bazaar are very
close by and will cater to most of your daily needs. There are several fitness centres and parks around
the area, including WeFitness, BodyVignan and Fitness Mantra. There are also several ATMs, pharmacies
and hospitals including Fortis and Manipal Hospital nearby.
Popular restaurants and eateries in the vicinity include Funky Punjab, Oogway Express, Hakuna Matata,
Yellow Submarine and Empire. If you step out in the evening, you will also find several chaatwalas and
tender coconut sellers here. There are also several salons and spas in the area including YLG and Fine
Cut salon. Shopping wise, the house is a short distance away from several big malls and stores such as
Vega City Mall, Central Mall and Gopalan Innovation Mall. If you are looking for something to do in the
evenings or on the weekends, you can head out to Ranga Shankara for a play, NICE Road for a drive or to
the Bannerghatta National Park. The area is also very well-connected by public transport; it is very close
to the Shobha Tulip bus stop from where you can get connecting buses to the rest of the city. It is also
very close to the JP Nagar metro station. It is certainly very easy to hail cabs and autos from your
doorstep too, if you prefer that.