||Ready to move
||Near Cafe Coffee Day Vijaya Bank Layout
Availability for Men
- Be considerate to your roommates and neighbors
- No loud noises or disturbances after 9.30pm
- Visitors of opposite gender not allowed after 9PM
- Clean the kitchen and common areas after you have used them
- No smoking, or drugs. Take permission from other roommates if you’d like to consume alcohol
- Use shared resources (Fridge, TV, WiFi, Water, Power) judiciously. It affects others expenses
View house rules poster
Rent & Security Deposit - fine print
- Security Deposit is refundable, less End of Term (EOT) charges, unless you have damaged something in the house.
- You need to pay the rent in advance. By 5th of every month.
- Short-term stays aren't allowed. You must stay for at least 6 months.
- You must provide at least 1 month notice before vacating the house.
Map & Location
This house is located in the serene, residential area of Vijaya Bank Layout. It is located quite close to the
campuses of IIM-Bangalore, Christ (Bannerghatta Campus), Kalyani Magnum, Practo, Oracle and others.
E.K Mart, Fresh & More, and Reliance Mart are very close by and will cater to most of your daily needs.
There are fitness centres close by, but if you prefer the outdoors, head to any of the beautifully
maintained parks of this locality. You will also find several fruit and vegetable vendors outside these
parks selling fresh produce every morning and evening. There are also several ATMs, pharmacies and
hospitals (including Fortis) in close proximity to this apartment.
Popular restaurants and eateries in the vicinity include Chavadi, Empire, California Burrito and Bhagya
Grand among others. If you step out in the evening, you will also find several chaatwalas and tender
coconut sellers here. There are also several salons and spas including Blues&Blues, Lakme, Naturals and
YLG nearby. Shopping wise, the house is a short distance away from several big malls and stores such as
Vega City Mall, Decathlon and Royal Meenakshi Mall. If you are looking for something to do in the
evenings or on the weekends, you can head out to Bannerghatta National Park or for a ride to the NICE
Road. The area is also very well-connected by public transport. It is very close to the Vijaya Bank Layout
bus stop from where you can get buses to all major parts of the city. It is certainly very easy to hail cabs
and autos from your doorstep too, if you prefer that.